FANDOMS. FANDOMS EVERYTHING! MOSTLY HARRY POTTER, DOCTOR WHO, SUPERNATURAL, AND OTHER AWESOME THINGS.
This girl was secretly a Super like the Incredibles. Her power was Babysitting.
I have this headcanon that after they wiped her memory of Jack Jack’s ‘episode’ Rick Dicker decided to train her to become a special babysitter for supers because for all the chaos in the room and how frazzled she was in the end, Kari still kept the situation relatively under control.
Kari trained Phil Coulson. That’s why he’s so damn good at handling the Avengers.
- the 5 stages of tumblr
- stage 1: you will understand nothing, "wtf is this" will be a reoccurring thought
- stage 2: once you kind of get the hang of it, you will be on constantly and obsess over followers, even though your blog is probably still shit
- stage 3: probably the shortest of all the stages, you will get bored of tumblr for a while and go out in the "real world".
- stage 4: you realize how addicting tumblr really is and how foolish you were to believe you could just leave
- stage 5: tumblr becomes your life support. this stage never ends.